general_store_thumb
mineola_jewelers_ad kulp_steel
lct_ad texas_star_loans
deason

hometown_calendar

ozarka_logo

Fire inside Lindale Mobile Home
Written by Clayton Neville   
Monday, 05 November 2012 09:37

The Lindale Fire Department responded Sunday night to a mobile home fire on CR 492.

Fire officials say the blaze began inside the home while the family was outside. No one was harmed in the fire. The fire extinguished itself before firefighters arrived on scene.

The home suffered smoke damage, but was not destroyed. It’s believed a space heater sitting to close to the curtains could have been the cause of the fire.

The Lindale Fire Department is investigating the blaze.

 
1-mineolafinal
Mineola
alba
Alba Golden
van
Van
quitman
Quitman
grand_saline
Grand Saline
lindale
Lindale
edgewood
Edgewood
canton
Canton
big_sandy
Big Sandy
hawkins
Hawkins
rains
Rains
winnsboro
Winnsboro
harmony
Harmony
fruitvale
Fruitvale
yantis
Yantis

kmoo

99.9 FM KMOO

© 2014 KMOO.com

Designed, Developed & Hosted by Duncan Multi-Media