general_store_thumb
kulp_steel texas_ts_button

Elderly man left homeless after Grand Saline fire
Written by Clayton Neville   
Tuesday, 03 September 2013 06:40
The County Fire Marshal and Grand Saline Fire Department responded to the scene of a mobile home fire early this morning outside of Grand Saline on FM 1255.
Authorities say the fire left an 82-year-old man homeless. The cause of the fire is a faulty electrical outlet that a window unit was plugged into.
The man had no insurance and no injuries are reported. The American Red Cross is assisting.
 
1-mineolafinal
Mineola
alba
Alba Golden
van
Van
quitman
Quitman
grand_saline
Grand Saline
lindale
Lindale
edgewood
Edgewood
canton
Canton
big_sandy
Big Sandy
hawkins
Hawkins
rains
Rains
winnsboro
Winnsboro
harmony
Harmony
fruitvale
Fruitvale
yantis
Yantis

kmoo

99.9 FM KMOO

© 2014 KMOO.com

Designed, Developed & Hosted by Duncan Multi-Media