Wood County Alerts
Smith County Alerts
Rains County Alerts
Van Zandt County Alerts
|Como man burned in home explosion|
|Written by Clayton Neville|
|Tuesday, 12 February 2013 09:59|
A como man was airlifted Monday night to Parkland Hospital in Dallas after an explosion at his home.
Authorities say a propane tank exploded at the home of Don Meeks on Jefferson Street, igniting the home in flames. Meeks suffered burns to his arms and head. Fire officials say the blaze began to rekindle at about 2:30 Tuesday morning, and firefighters were called to the scene to put it out again.