Released by the office of Rep Da Flynn
AUSTIN - Representative Dan Flynn (R-Van) was recognized by the Texas Eagle Forum with a top conservative rating in the Texas House. Representative Flynn earned this accolade based on casting consistently conservative votes throughout the 83rd Texas Legislative Session and both Special Sessions.
Rep. Flynn is a courageous defender of:
* Our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms,
* Smaller government benefiting every taxpayer,
* Integrity at the ballot box,
* A great education for every child,
* Human life, both born and pre-born,
* & more...
"It has been a privilege to work with Rep Dan Flynn over the years. His character and integrity are upright," stated Cathie Adams, president of Texas Eagle Forum. "The 83rd Legislative session may have been his most successful ever, which serves his constituents extremely well."